- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- You have the right to request access to you personal data and to ask how you data is used, to ask for correction or deletion of all your data, to ask for your data not to be processed specially for direct marketing purposes. If there has been a data breach which compromises your personal data, we will notify you within 72 hours of first having become aware of the breach.
Perspectives Software Solutions GmbH